The Luigi Nono Archive was established in 1993 through the efforts of Nuria Schoenberg Nono for the purpose of housing and conserving the Luigi Nono legacy, which includes: manuscripts of compositions, in particular sketches and preparatory studies; a collection of tapes and audio-cassettes consisting of recordings of Nono’s works as well as preliminary studies and material for his electronic compositions, as well as several interviews; manuscripts of essays, articles, lectures and lessons; Nono’s correspondence; Nono’s library encompassing over 10,000 volumes (many with marginalia) reflecting the breadth of his interests: music, literature, politics, philosophy, fine arts and sciences; concert programs, reviews and magazine articles; video tapes documenting his life and works; a collection of photographs and slides; Nono’s record collection of more than 1200 records.
Fondazione Archivio Luigi Nono
- The Archive will be closed for the Foundation's board meeting on Tuesday, December 16
- The Archive will be closed for Christmas holidays from December 24, 2014. It will open again on January 7, 2015
- Dedicate this book to a friend!
- For a period of research of one day, access to the Archive is free of charge. From January 1, 2014, for longer periods there is an entry fee of € 30,00 (thirty Euros), which gives you the right for a 50% reduction on the price of reproductions
Festival d'Automne de Paris 2014-2015, Potrait Luigi Nono
3 ottobre - 18 novembre 2014
- The new publication Arnold Schönberg, Variationen für Orchester op. 31, partitura analizzata da Luigi Nono is available for purchase through the Archivio Luigi Nono.
CODICE FISCALE PER LA DESTINAZIONE DEL 5 PER MILLE ALLA FONDAZIONE ARCHIVIO LUIGI NONO: 94064170270
Monday - Thursday: 10 AM - 1 PM / 2 PM - 4 PM