Dear all,

We wish to inform you, shortly before the scheduled opening date of the “4th Festival Luigi Nono on the Giudecca”, that we have had to postpone the event.

In light of recent developments concerning the global Coronavirus pandemic, the committee in charge of organizing the event has decided not to open the Festival in November, as planned, but to wait until sanitary conditions and government restrictions make it possible to fully realize our programs.

We regret having had to make this decision, but we feel that it is a responsible one for the safety of all concerned.

We would like to emphasize the fact that the Festival has not been cancelled but only postponed to spring or summer 2021, when we hope conditions will be more favorable.

Pleasse accept our warm greetings and sincere thanks to those who have supported the

Luigi Nono Foundation and those who have helped with the organization and the funding of the 4th Festival. We are certain that you understand the situation and our necessary choises. 

 Very best regards,

Keep well!  

The Staff of the Luigi Nono Archive Foundation